We were contracted to contribute to the construction of 6kms of new train passing siding in the Port Edward area near Prince Rupert.
Our work included:
- Earthworks including clearing and grubbing, stripping and common excavation
- Rock blasting of 50,000 m³
- Aggregates supply and placement
- Wick drain installation
- Infilling lagoon
- New augured culverts (900mm – 1800mm diameter) and existing culvert extensions
- Environmentally sensitive instream works
- MSE retaining walls construction
- Municipal road realignment.